Purchase

H i All. I want to purchase malwarebytes for 1 year only, I dont want to enter into a "subsription contract", that require me to cancel after one year which Malwarebytes seems to be insisting upon wherever I try to buy.  How do I gat it for one year without subscription contract.  Thanks for any help

Hello, @Barkas:

There are several ways to get out of the automatic renewal.

The first is to select the "Manual Renewal" link at the bottom of the page at the Malwarebytes online store (see screen cap).

Other ways would be to follow the instructions sent in the confirmation email after a subscription purchase (the email will contain links/instructions for how to cancel auto-renewal), or to wait until the renewal reminder is sent a short while before your subscription auto-renews.  Or, you may contact the e-commerce partner, cleverbridge.

Additional help here: How do I cancel automatic renewal for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium?

Thanks,

2016-07-10_15-08-16.png