MBAE Not Starting in Win7 after install and reboot

MBAM & MBAE for Business subscription were purchased yesterday and downloaded from the link supplied.

Installed MBAM with no problem. The icon displayed, app started, ran an update and a full scan.

Installed MBAE but the GUI & icon on the taskbar are never displayed after the install. I clicked MBAE in the start menu but it never displayes n icon or notification message at taskbar. I checked the event viewer and there are no entries in the application or system Event logs mentioning Malwarebytes. I rebooted and nothing changes. I opened Word 2013 and the MBAE notification does not display and the app icon is not displayed as running. I opened task manager and the service is running.

PC is running Windows 7 Pro, Windows domain with 2008 r2 server, Symantec Endpoint Protection 12x. All non-optional windows updates were already applied.

• Staff

Hi tonytis. The ForBusiness version asks for license key during the install process. If no valid key is entered, the product installs but doesn't start its UI. In case you missed it, try installing over the top again and look for the license key prompt during installation.