Cannot Boot my laptop after malware removal not even on safe mode

First of all I have to apologize if my english is not good enough please ask if there is anything that need to be clarifies

I need help I cant boot my system after restarting after finish scanning with malwarebytes and detecting+removing a few malware.

These error keep showing I cannot even boot in safe mode.

windows boot manager

File : D:\windows\system32\drivers\qibx.sys

Info: Windows failed to load because a critical system driver is missing, or corrupt

Ive have made a copy of windows 7 os in my flash drive and try to fix with run startup repair but not working

Hi rust :)

I cannot find any information on Google about a driver named qibx.sys. It is most likely a rootkit that Malwarebytes removed, but is still registered as a driver/service to be loaded on startup, and since Windows cannot find it, it fails to boot properly. To get assistance with this issue, please start a new thread in the Malware Removal Help section. Since you cannot boot in Windows, you cannot provide the FRST logs the way they are asked to be obtained. However, there is a way to run FRST in the Recovery Environment (when you enter the "Repair your computer" mode) and it requires a USB Flash Drive. I'll leave these instructions to your helper, since I don't want to interfere :) You can already download FRST like asked in the preparation guide below, and copy it on your Flash Drive to get ready. Also, make sure you're able to access the Recovery Environment.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17101/windows-7-system-recovery-options

Good luck!