[RESOLVED] The share options are missing

Today I noticed the share options are missing in the section Malware Removal Guides and Self-Help Guides 

Until yesterday I had no problem sharing the topic to my google+ but today I noticed the options of sharing to social media are no longer

available .

Since until yesterday I was able to share I looked into previous topics but also the options are gone.

I posted now with a dry link but it show not as good as with a share direct from the topic, hope the share buttons will be back, thanks ;)

I know what seems to problem. I opened my Firefox browser and I'm not logged  on the forum so I saw the Index as a guest and  so I noticed the section was missing. 

the permissions are no longer public  

The complete section Malware Removal Support  is invisable for guests   

53 minutes ago, Khadijah said:

I know what seems to problem. I opened my Firefox browser and I'm not logged  on the forum so I saw the Index as a guest and  so I noticed the section was missing. 

the permissions are no longer public  

The complete section Malware Removal Support  is invisable for guests   

Thats even stranger. Thanks for the update.

Ok I hope soon, because all the links now on my google and facebook back to the removal guides are not working, thank you ;)

• celee changed the title to [RESOLVED] The share options are missing