I'm being DDosed help!

Mufasa

A Distributed Denial of Service ( DDoS ) is an external event.  As such there is no software on YOUR computer that is doing this.  By it very nature, a Distributed Denial means the Denial of Service emanates from numerous external points and not from just one.  So I really do not think you know.

If you think that it is software on your PC, you may seek removal assistance in the following sub-forum;   Malware Removal Help

1 hour ago, David H. Lipman said:

A Distributed Denial of Se

A Distributed Denial of Service ( DDoS ) is an external event.  As such there is no software on YOUR computer that is doing this.  By it very nature, a Distributed Denial means the Denial of Service emanates from numerous external points and not from just one.  So I really do not think you know.

No not my computer, I didnt believe him but he showed me him doing it on his computer as soon as he entered the command i disconnected from everything i know im being DDosed 100% positive. Someone help please!

I'm sorry but you are not providing any details or facts to support a DDoS attack.

In your second reply, on one hand, you state "not my computer" and then on the other hand state "I'm being DDosed".

Please provide supporting evidence and facts that show one case or the other.

1 hour ago, David H. Lipman said:

I'm sorry but you are not providing any details or facts to support a DDoS attack.

In your second reply, on one hand, you state "not my computer" and then on the other hand state "I'm being DDosed".

Please provide supporting evidence and facts that show one case or the other.

You said "As such there is no software on YOUR computer that is doing this." in response I said not on my computer, meaning no software on my computer is ddosing my own computer. Someone else is ddosing my computer. They shared their screen and I seen a cmd.exe lookinh program. He typed in DDOS (myip) 100000, once he pressed enter I lose connection to everything. So theres no way in hell that you can tell my im not getting ddos right now. Im posting from my phone right now.

" Someone else is ddosing my computer. They shared their screen and I seen a cmd.exe lookinh program. He typed in DDOS (myip) 100000, "

Since you have identified that "someone", it is not a DDoS as it is not a Distributed.  Above indicates a Denial of Service and you havn't provided information that it stems from multiple points of attack.  If they shared their screen you have the IP address of the offender via the Remote Access software and the address of the actual attack.

Please answer ALL of the following...

1. Who is your Internet Service Provider ( ISP ) ?
  2. What service is your ISP providing ? ( Examples:  Cellular Broadband, Cable, xDSL, etc )
  3. What equipment make and models have you been provided by your ISP ? ( such as modem and/or router or combo Modem+Router models )
  4. How is you PC connected ?

Edited by David H. Lipman

Again, it is only a DDoS if you have multiple points attacking the computer and you have provided zero evidence to support that conclusion.  Additionally you appear to be deliberately withholding information as you previously answered "...They shared their screen... ".  That's not normal and you failed to provide supporting evidence and facts surrounding this event.  Whether the attacker is a minor or not is a moot point and doesn't help.

As for my questions...

The answer for #2 is not an answer.  You asked for help, I am trying to provide it but I am in no mode for games,  If you have Comcast then your Internet service is, more likely than not, Broadband Cable.

The answer for #3 is also not an answer.  I will take a guess that it is a ARRIS TG862.  Does it look like this ?   Image1.jpg   If not, what is the make and model ?

The answer for #4 is only a partial answer.  Are you stating the the computer in question is connected to the unnamed Modem or Modem+Router via an Ethernet and not WiFi ?

I feel you are deliberately withholding information and being obtuse in your responses.  If I don't get real and substantiating information about the event and answers to my questions then I will leave this thread,

3 minutes ago, David H. Lipman said:

Again, it is only a DDoS if you have multiple points attacking the computer and you have provided zero evidence to support that conclusion.  Additionally you appear to be deliberately withholding information as you previously answered "...They shared their screen... ".  That's not normal and you failed to provide supporting evidence and facts surrounding this event.  Whether the attacker is a minor or not is a moot point and doesn't help.

As for my questions...

The answer for #2 is not an answer.  You asked for help, I am trying to provide it but I am in no mode for games,  If you have Comcast then your Internet service is, more likely than not, Broadband Cable.

The answer for #3 is also not an answer.  I will take a guess that it is a ARRIS TG862.  Does it look like this ?   Image1.jpg   If not, what is the make and model ?

The answer for #4 is only a partial answer.  Are you stating the the computer in question is connected to the unnamed Modem or Modem+Router via an Ethernet and not WiFi ?

I feel you are deliberately withholding information and being obtuse in your responses.  If I don't get real and substantiating information about the event and answers to my questions then I will leave this thread,

Dude I'm not a genuis. I dont know the name or anything but it does look like that, and yes ethernet