I got the "main.r.olivia656.com" adware

Hi, 

I saw several other people got the same thing but seeing as they are all on PC and this needs personalised help I created this. For about 4 or 5 days my tumblr has been redirecting to the mentioned site out of nowhere (in a similar fashion with the other Win topics). I ran a malwarebytes scan and nothing was found. Nothing on extensions either. I am a complete noob with my mac, please help?

• Staff

Can you send a system snapshot taken with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Mac? To do so, open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Mac and choose Take System Snapshot from the Scanner menu. Then, in the window that opens, select all the text (Edit Select All), copy it and paste into a reply to this message.

Alternately, if you'd prefer not to post that publicly, you could send it to me in a private message. Click my avatar at left, then click the Message button.

Hi, I have sent it as a message. I would like to add a few developments though. I have downloaded Avast and ran a scan, apparently there were threats so I have deleted them all. I didn't have the redirect problem since two days ago, meaning even before Avast. Not sure how it works.