Partition failure and deleted all data on harddrives after malware removal and restart

Hello,

Yesterday I ran the anti-malware software and it found a ton of threats or potential threats. Trusting the software, I went ahead and deleted the files and restarted my computer as prompted. After that, my computer would not boot up. It would get stuck on the windows boot up screen with the circle loading icon. Eventually, I figured out that by going into the boot menu on start up and manually selecting my SSD, it would boot up into Windows.

However, now I realize that most of my hard drive partitions are missing - either Unallocated or Failed (see attached image) - which is causing all the programs installed on my other drives to fail to start. In addition, all my personal documents are stored on one of the other drives and can no longer be found.

I don't understand how this happened. Please help me recover these partitions and files.

2016-06-19_12-43-47.png

Hello and Welcome!

Sorry your having issues with Malware.  Is it possible you can post your scan log where items were detected so they can be review as to what was removed?  Along with the requested logs below...

We would need more info on the system....

Please read the following and in your next reply ATTACH the 3 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs
(the three files should be CheckResults.txt, FRST.txt and Addition.txt)

Thank You,

Firefox

Hello and Welcome!

Well we would really like to help you further if we could but since the logs show that this computer has entries designed to steal and/or pirate software we will not be able to assist you without you removing and/or uninstalling the pirated software.

This topic will be closed by one of the Admins or Mods due to evidence of cracked or pirated software on this system, once you removed the pirated software you can request your topic be reviews and re-opened and we can assist you...

Piracy Policy

Thank you