Re Installation

Due to a complete systerm re-start I need to re-install Malwarebytes.

I have been a user for a couple of years and have a licence key.

i have followed the Cleverbridge video but it doesn't work as there is no space to put my email details.   

I have tried to get assistance from Malwarebytes but they haven't responded to my emails.

I'm sure it's not too difficult.   Can I just download again and use my existing Key?

Any help/suggestions greatly appreciated.

Art

Hi and Welcome:

It sounds as you both are having activation issues. The most efficient way to resolve activation issues is to contact the Help Desk. :)

• If you already have a ticket at the Help Desk, please try to be patient. The Help Desk is busy, and they are also assisting users with technical support and malware cleanup cases.
    • Please do not open multiple tickets there -- doing so will slow down the process and could delay their response to you.

• If you do NOT already have a ticket at the Help Desk, you may open one HERE.
    • Please provide the Help Desk with as much of the following information as possible (but do NOT post this sensitive information here in this forum):
      • Name of purchaser
      • Email address of purchaser
      • Date of purchase
      • cleverbridge reference number (or details about the seller, if it was NOT the Malwarebytes online store)
      • MBAM license ID and Key information
      • Screen shots of any error messages or other dialogs

• Either way, please be sure to check your spam and junk mail folders, to verify that the emails from the Support team did not land there by mistake.

In the interim, you may wish to perform a CLEAN REINSTALL of MBAM -- the setup wizard will offer a 14-day Trial with the full, premium features, while you sort out the licensing issues. (1 Trial per PC per MBAM program version)

Alternatively, you can also send an email to support@malwarebytes.org to get help.