CTC.Revit.TypeCatalogDAL2016.dll - Trojan.KeyBase

wyattc

Hello, I have contacted support at Malwarebytes to alert them of this false-positive. We are a long time developer of tools that work with Autodesk Revit and Autocad. As of today, some of the dll's (which have been released for several months) were incorrectly identified as malware. This is an important issue for us because it directly affects our reputation and trust of our thousands of customers.

Because this is only occurring with the Malwarebytes product, we are hoping it can be resolved very quickly, affecting only a small portion of our install base.

Please find attached a copy of the files in question. Unfortunately I don't yet have a log file from a customer. I have attached a snippet from one of the messages I received.

If there is anything we can do to help resolve this issue, please let us know!

Thank you.

CTC.Revit.TypeCatalogDAL.zip

logSnippet.png

• Staff

Hi again Wyatt,

It would seem as though this may have been a false positive a couple days ago and has since been repaired. I've been unable to create a detection using our current databases.

Could you request that your customer updates Malwarebytes Antimalware and performs a new scan and report back if this issue persists.

Thank you,

Dave

Edited by Atribune