EruditeMike

When Beta 7 disabled, NOT showing on Tray ICON

Just installed Beta 7 and deactivated it to see if tray icon changes or let me know as suggested in the info for beta.

It did not change the blue icon on the status bar to let me know disabled.  Should it change color or do something else?  It does report in OPEN window that not active and shows RED frowning face.  But not on status bar icon.

Just checking ... not a serious problem ... Mike

Hi Mike. Is this an upgrade from Beta 6 or a fresh install of Beta 7?

When protection is disabled, the notification area icon should have a red exclamation point on it. See the attached image.

tray icon.PNG

If you are not seeing this, I would suggest you have protection disabled, exit MBARW via the tray icon, and then restart MBARW.

Does that cause your notification area icon to show the exclamation point?

DOES show in hidden ICON area of Notification ... Does NOT show on Toolbar ... I have attached a png showing the status of both areas and the fact that it was turned OFF.

This was a clean install .... deleted Beta 6 by doing clean uninstall - with manual delete of directories.

Mike

2016_06_16_NoShow_Toolbar-SHOWinICONarea.png

Hi Mike. Thanks for your feedback. This behavior is normal and expected. We only added alerts to the notification area icon. We have not made any adjustments to the taskbar icon.