iTunes updates fail

On both my wife's computer and mine, running with Windows v. 10, and with MB Anti-Malware and Anti-Exploit, and ESET NOD32 installed, for the past six months or more, iTunes updates have not installed.  The option to save the file and then run it is also blocked.  Do you think this is an Apple issue, a Windows issue, or a MB or ESET issue?  Or.......something else?

Here are two screenshots that always result from attempts to update iTunes:

iTunes.jpg

iTunes_error.jpg

Thank you Aura!  I had tried installing just one at a time, more than once.  I also tried just downloading one executable at a time, and that also failed.  I don't get an obvious MWB or ESET message, only messages similar to those I posted.  So far, iTunes seems to work, and the only reason I need it on the desktop is to backup things that are on my iPhone and iPad.  But eventually, I may have a problem, if the software changes enough.  Or maybe a completely new version will eliminate the issue.  That's way above my knowledge level.