DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hello.  I found a forum thread to JerrBear, who seems to have had problems to ones similar I've had in recent months.  I've had very few Blue Screens of Death in the time I've owned my current PC, which typically runs quite efficiently, at least until recently.  I started having multiple BSODs in a day, my husband the geek tried to trouble shoot, to no avail.  My machine wasn't storing crash dump data until very recently, when we realized that CrapCleaner was deleting my dump files.  (Incidentally, my husband is also having similar issues on his PC.)  Like JerrBear, we run BitDefender Total Security, always kept up to date, & Malwarebytes Premium.  The dump files from the latest crash indicate that the module mwac.sys may be in conflict w/ my Win 7 OS.  From my reading of JerrBear's issues, it seems that the solution to my BSOD problems must be tailor made.  I hope one of your staff can save me from these dang BSODs! Many thanks,   Jeanne 

• 3 weeks later...