False Positive IP 31.216.48.108

ClassicMan

Hello Zynthesist,

Thank you for your prompt actions and reply, it's much appreciated.

The IP is a leading UK hosting company; I've just moved my site to them so am concerned to read that you regard them as a phishing threat.

I have contacted several friends and colleagues who use a variety of Internet Security programs and none of these have a problem with the site. At the moment it does seem that Malwarebytes is the only Internet security program flagging this up. I'll continue asking around to confirm this.

I'll also pass on your comments to the host company for their response and they may be able to assign me a different IP; I don't know.

I'll update you as soon as I hear from them.. 

Hello Zynthesist,

Thank you for the info.

I contacted the host yesterday and they replied that they will contact your support as they have no reports of phishing. Here is their reply.

I can see the forum post you've made in contacting MalwareBytes. I'm going to e-mail their support team to find out exactly what is going on as we've had no reports of 31.216.48.108 being used for phishing whatsoever.

[Unquote]

I'll contact them again and give the information in your last post although I hope that your support team and my host are already in discussion.