MalwareBytes & Chatozov.ru time-to-read.ru

Hello all,

I'm a new user of MalwareBytes (registered yesterday) and it erased a trojan and some PUPs in my computer but apparently it can't deal with those redirectors. MalwareBytes actually prevents them to open their pages but the software is still in the computer as EDGE is opening from time to time trying to connect those websites.

I've tried cleaning the computer myself but I still couldn't find the culprit and no matter I clean softwares and registry keys, the culprit recreates everything.

I've seen an ÄMIGO and WONDELAND software in STARTUP but I couldn't delete them (I disabled them but doens't seem to help). Is there any fix for Malware Bytes that could fight this infection ?

Thanks

Hi Antonio :)

Since you are infected, you should seek assistance in the Malware Removal Help section instead. In order to do this, all you have to do is to follow the instructions in the preparation guide below, and create a new thread over there and provide the logs that are asked.

Good luck!