Problem transferring Amnesty Program license

Last summer I bought Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium license via third party site. When I activated key, I got error message that key is not legal. As a part of Amnesty Program (https://malwaretips.com/threads/malwarebytes-amnesty-program-allowing-pirate-keys-to-turn-into-genuine-premium-license-keys.47732/) I got real lifetime key directly from MBAM. I saved that (Amnesty program lifetime) key. This month I decided to transfer license to new PC. 

I did following steps:

1: Confirmed that I have right key on my notepad file

2. Deactivated Premium on old PC

3. Uninstalled MBAM on old PC (via control panel)

4. Used MBAM Clean tool on old PC

5. Downloaded MBAM from Malwarebytes website to new PC (with fresh Windows install)

6. Trying to activate legal key

But MBAM dont accept my key. It says that it is not valid. I tried several times and always double checked the code. I contacted Malwarebytes support and they said that they cant do anything, because original key is not legal. 

So I am asking does anyone else have problem transferring key that got from Amnesty program? 

Hi and Welcome to Malwarebytes:

To answer your question, No I have not had issues with any Amnesty Key that I have ran into, also I have not heard of, at least publicly, of anyone having issues with any Amnesty  Key, however that does not mean that there are none.  That being said, the only way to get help with your key is to contact the help desk as mentioned below.

The most efficient way to resolve activation issues is to contact the Help Desk. :)

• If you already have a ticket at the Help Desk, please try to be patient. The Help Desk is busy, and they are also assisting users with technical support and malware cleanup cases.
    • Please do not open multiple tickets there -- doing so will slow down the process and could delay their response to you.
  • If you do NOT already have a ticket at the Help Desk, you may open one HERE.
    • Please provide the Help Desk with as much of the following information as possible (but do NOT post this sensitive information here in this forum):
      • Name of purchaser
      • Email address of purchaser
      • Date of purchase
      • cleverbridge reference number (or details about the seller, if it was NOT the Malwarebytes online store)
      • MBAM license ID and Key information
      • Screen shots of any error messages or other dialogs
    • Either way, please be sure to check your spam and junk mail folders, to verify that the emails from the Support team did not land there by mistake.

In the interim, you may wish to perform a CLEAN REINSTALL of MBAM -- the setup wizard will offer a 14-day Trial with the full, premium features, while you sort out the licensing issues. (1 Trial per PC per MBAM program version)

Alternatively, you can also send an email to support@malwarebytes.org to get help.

The help desk / email support is basically the same folks, they are the only ones that can help with this issue.  I don't work for Malwarebytes, and there is really no help with activation issues on the forum.  Only the helpdesk has access to the licensing info.

Sorry I could not be more helpful