Protection Stopped Wont Turn on

Wheathley

Hello Wheathley and :welcome:

Please create the following zipped archives for MBARW developer team analysis:

Create a .zip archive of the directory C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware\
Create another .zip archive of the directory C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService\logs\

Please attach the zipped archives to your next reply.  Thank you for beta testing MBARW and your valuable feedback.

I had the same problem, even though MBARW was not running, I opened task manager and in processes stopped anything related to MBARW in both my normal and for all users.  I then rebooted and windows opened in a temporary user account.  I then logged out of that account and was able to open my normal user account.  MBARW was either started or I was then able to re-start it (can't remember which).

Just thought I'd add that my computer is a W7/Pro/64

Hello @Wesker83 and :welcome:

It is disappointing to read your Consumer Beta testing system is having MBARW Beta issues but each computer is unique.  Problems that seem "the same" frequently are not.

The same is true for solutions.  Solutions may often need to be individualized for your unique testing system.

It is less confusing for everyone if a "One Member Per Topic" policy is adhered to instead of posting to the topic of another member.

Development Team Members, Staffers, and Helpers will be able to more easily provide both you and the OP/Topic Starter, with individualized assistance.

Please start a NEW, and SEPARATE topic by left-clicking this >>Start New Topic<< link now.

Thank you always for your patience and understanding.