Minimize to tray bar (not task bar)

marcelser

Please, please, please. Have Anti-Ransomware minimize to tray bar on start. Atm when it starts it shows a task bar icon and it really disturbs me, when I check what apps are running that you always have this icon there.

I also don't understand why you didn't include that option right away as all other Malwarebyte Software seems to support this and ti's really driving me mad.

So, please update beta with minimize to tray as default behaviour or at least the possibility to activate this in op'tions.

Thanks you very much

Hello marcelser and :welcome:

What you are observing is normal operation for the MBARW Beta6 test platform on your beta testing system.  The intent is for the user to open the MBARW GUI/Dashboard, observe the status of anti-ransomware prtection, and then close the GUI.  This behavior would not be present when the anti-ransomware core technology is rolled into existing Malwarebytes products at the successful conclusion of the beta testing program.

Thank you for your participation in the MBARW Beta testing program.