Malicious website blocked notifications appearing every couple of minutes.

Hello:

First I'd like to say "Thank you" to all the experts who make this service possible.  

My computer is popping up getting 50-100+ notification boxes daily from MBAM about blocking Malicious Websites both inbound and outboard.  We all run Malwarebytes on our machines on this network.  

I've run Farbar and attached the two output files.  

I am running Windows 7 Pro but plan to upgrade to Windows 10 in the near future. 

Cheers,

Judy

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

Thank you again. 

I use Skype for business and it's important to my operation.  Is that safe to do, and if not what can I do to minimize risk?

Also, there are warnings referring to svchost.exe.   Are they safe? 

I noticed that there's some outbound warnings in the protection logs that specifically refer to chrome.exe  

I rarely anything other than Chrome.  Occasionally I have IE open for some things that run better in IE.  If you want me to, I could try shutting IE down after I finish and see if MBAM warnings seem less frequent.  

Judy

Sorry, I clicked submit without proof reading my previous post

I meant to say that I don't know if the warnings are from both IE and Chrome.  I will keep IE shut down for a while , use only Chrome, and make some observatons. 

Judy

Edited by jblumhorst
grammar

• 3 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!