Neither of the apps work, period

I downloaded the anti-ransomware beta and the anti-exploit trial three days ago.  Both are running services, as is the anti-malware app.  Yet I've had more than a dozen ransomware attacks in the last two days, and I'm not on the Internet a lot.  There is no evidence any of those apps has even encountered ransomware.  Luckily, I know other ways around ransomware, but I shouldn't need those methods if I have all this software power.  Just smoke and mirrors, pure baloney, bogus software.  Malwarebytes  stands behind these products?  Really?  As I type this, ransomware is controlling one pipe (website/screen) on my Internet connection, and not a peep from any of your products, and no ability to identify the file and have your software remove it.  Working around it while it is active is a pain, and using Task Manager to close it (end task) causes Internet Explorer to shut down every window I have open, not just the ransomware window.  Your product is supposed to handle it without any harm to me.  But where is that protection?  Smoke and mirrors, baloney, bogus crap.

Hi Greg :)

You do realize that Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware is in "beta", and that the product isn't 100% stable, yet, right? So of course you might encounter little bugs here and there. If you aren't ready to deal with them, the solution is simple: don't use the program, and wait for the official version to be released. When you use a beta program, you need to be ready to deal with it, so Malwarebytes isn't to blame here since they are openly saying that the program is in a beta state, and asking the users to report any bugs they encounter so they can fix them (and they are fixing them fast). I think a lot of people fail to understand what a "beta" is like, even in 2016.

This being said, if you wish to report false positives from MBARW, follow the instructions in the pinned thread below.

If you don't want to deal with a "baloney, bogus crap", then I suggest you to uninstall it, and wait until an official version (out of beta) gets released. Simple as that :) 

As for your issue with Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit, I suggest you to report them in its support section, where you'll receive proper assistance for it.

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/forum/126-anti-exploit-product-support/

Thank you!