The last version create issue witth cumulative update of Windows 10

catalex54

By chance I discovered that if I uninstall Antiramsonware can do the update cumulatative of April and May for Windows 10 pro 64 bit.
Otherwise leaving it installed, the cumulative update fail! With reboot loop and continuous rollback.

I hope to be helpful to other forum friends.

Thank you and continue with this good work !!

On 5/15/2016 at 2:40 AM, catalex54 said:

By chance I discovered that if I uninstall Antiramsonware can do the update cumulatative of April and May for Windows 10 pro 64 bit.
Otherwise leaving it installed, the cumulative update fail! With reboot loop and continuous rollback.

I hope to be helpful to other forum friends.

Thank you and continue with this good work !!

Hi,

I posted here for the same reason. 

I would like to know how far along the cumulative update got before it undid its changes. Mine, in both April and May, made it to 59%.

5 hours ago, temp_9999 said:

Hi,

I posted here for the same reason. 

I would like to know how far along the cumulative update got before it undid its changes. Mine, in both April and May, made it to 59%.

Many thanks temp_9999 for your replay,

also it happens to me (in both April and May) that the installation stops responding when it reaches the 59% loaded.

I think we will not be the only ones with this problem and I'm curious to see that there will be developments with respect to the possible solutions by good Malwarebytes programmers.

regards

Alex