corporate license

The product is excellent, I think malwarebytes can capitalize on its success by offering a low priced corporate license.  A low fee like $250.00 for unlimited users for a corporation, I believe this would bring in a huge cash flow to the company while keeping costs low for the end user.  Small companies to large companies no one wants to deal with 1 - 3 licenses at a time everyone i know always uses the free version, i like the free version as a supplemental to my current virus protection however i would prefer a one time or i can live with an annual renewal of $250.00 per year for a corporate version and i would get rid of any other virus protection i may have and i would go soley with malwarebytes.

Any thoughts?  is this a good idea or not?

Unfortunately, the costs associated with creating and updating programs, creating and distributing meaningful threat protection, providing support and running these forums cost far more than that.  That's just the tip of the iceberg.  It would be awesome if something that like were possible though.

Hi:

On 5/10/2016 at 7:58 AM, otorrisi said:

and i would get rid of any other virus protection i may have and i would go soley with malwarebytes.

Any thoughts?  is this a good idea or not?

In addition to @gonzo's expert staff member advice, one minor (but important) point:  MBAM is NOT an antivirus (AV) and is NOT a substitute for one. 
So, even with MBAM for Business, you will still need a standard AV or security suite for your endpoints.
MBAM alone is not sufficient.

Cheers,