Does not minimize to tray icons

ForestElf

When the computer starts the software does not minimize to the system tray, why not?  it closes but to a larger tab instead, it gets in the way.  It should like your malwarebytes minimize to the system tray.  Is there is a reason why it does not do this.  So far since I purchased it, I have had no problems with it, no false positives etc.  But from what I have read here, I know wonder if I should have purchased it at all.  I am not fond of Beta software as they can and often do cause great problems which means much more work for the poor computer user.  I am not into that, I delete such software and get a refund.  Your software is very good, but I like others get sick of problems but I also understand you need our help to get it to work right, but when it become all work and no play, I get rid of it, you might keep that in mind.

Sorry did not mean to be so long winded, but I would like it to minimize to the system tray upon startup, if it is suppose to do that anyway, tell me why it does not????

Hello and welcome back:

MBARW-Beta (Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware BETA) does indeed currently minimize to the task bar, not to the system tray (notification area).  This is the expected behavior for this BETA program.  When it is ready, MBARW-Beta technology will be incorporated into MBAM, and this behavior will no longer be expected.

However, I am a bit confused by your post, as you mention that you have "purchased" MBARW-Beta. 
There is no paid, premium version of MBARW-Beta.  It is only a beta product at this time.

So, I suspect that the issues you report may, in fact, pertain to EITHER Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) OR to Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit (MBAE).  These are both different, separate software products and neither is the same as MBARW-Beta.

As such, we could better assist you if you could please clarify if you are having problems with MBARW-Beta, MBAM or MBAE.:)

Thanks!

Edited by daledoc1
clarification