Malwarebytes Mobile detects new apps-but I didn't install any!

When I opened Malwarebytes Mobile today, I noticed something odd.  I had a "your device has issues" notice in red text on my main screen despite it usually being the green message about me not having issues.  When I hit "Fix Now," I was told I had new apps which needed to be scanned.  But like the title says, I hadn't installed any apps!  Even though MBAM gave the all clear after the scan, I'm still curious as to what just happened and would like to figure out what the new apps are.  I don't see anything that looks like it hasn't been there before.  I had my Droid on at a public library earlier today, but did not use their Wi-Fi and had my Wi-Fi turned off.  Could something still have slipped on my phone anyway? 

• 5 months later...

Hi Crimsoncricket,

Yeah, GeoNez is correct, MBAMM will detected any changes to apps. If nothing changes to an app, MBAMM will know it's safe unless a new rule is introduced to detect, similar to if an update is made--malicious code could be introduced via update. Trojan horse style.

Regards,

-Armando