Management console stuck simulating IP I didn't pick to simulate

Hi, first post. We recently installed Endpoint suite where I work and I'm pushing it out to our PCs by scanning the subnets and doing a client push.

This morning I picked 4 PCs out of a /24 scan IP range to simulate install, lets say - 192.168.1.1, 3, 5, and 6. I highlighted the four, right-clicked, and simulated push install. .1 and .3 passed, but now I'm seeing "Simulating 192.168.1.4" and the status icon is just spinning. It's been like this for about 20 minutes now. The other two still show "In queue for simulation".

I didn't pick .4, so why is it trying to simulate an install, and better yet, how to I stop it?

I saw something similar this morning on an install, and that's why I'm doing the simulation first. There was one "stuck" installing that required me to reboot the server to clear. I didn't remember seeing that IP in the "computers found" window either. Maybe this is the same issue?

Mbam ver: 1.6.1.2897

Windows 2012R2 Server.

Thanks.