Bit of a pickle

Yo,

so recently ive been trying to download some simple stuff like evolve which is a server sharing program but when i tried its been giving me an internet error so i thought that the company must be having some issues until i tried other programs and the same thing happened so now i believe i have some form of malware and i tried to get rid of it but now malware bytes wont open.

i have my FRST.txt

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

Hello tbman187

I am seeing a log of undesirable programs on this machine, but I do not see Malwarebytes Anti-Malware as being installed.

Let's start by getting rid of the unwanted programs. Please download AdwCleaner from this link http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/dl/125/ and save it to your desktop.

NOTE: DO NOT CLICK any of the Download buttons. Look to the bottom of your browser and select 'Save'

• Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
• Click on Scan.
• When it has finished, click the Logs button and a log will automatically open. Please attach that log in your reply.

You can also find the log file at C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[Sn].txt ('n' is the scan order number).

• Staff

We're sorry. It looks like your topic was somehow overlooked. Due to the length of time we'll go ahead and close this topic now but if you still actually need help please send a private message to one of the Moderators and we'll assist you.Thank you and sorry we missed your topic.