Possibly infected

Not sure if I'm infected, or not.
 I use MBAM Premium, it hasn't found anything.

Symptoms are poor system performance, failure to shutdown, and unexplained network activity, namely a lot of upload traffic, and bizarrely and annoyingly, incorrect time on the clock, which is a waste of time to correct as it doesn't last long.
The only thing I know is there and shouldn't be are some zombie fragments of AVAST free which I used to have before MBAM Premium.
It was uninstalled, but some parts of it seemed to be resurrected when I had to do a system restore to fix a problem with Windows Media Player, and can't be deleted.

In any case, here are the FRST files:

FRST_28-04-2016_15-55-15.txt

Addition_28-04-2016_15-55-15.txt

Here you go.

Incidentally, between the time I made the first post and this one, I was doing a manual backup of my E: partition, which is where I keep my general files (music, pics etc) when I discovered some unexpected files, one being an MRT.exe, which after a search looked like being malware, so I deleted it.
When I deleted, the Recycle bin stayed empty, but when I subsequently ran CCleaner, it removed files from the bin of approximately the size of the suspect files...

FRST_01-05-2016_13-46-59.txt

Addition_01-05-2016_13-46-59.txt

FRST.gif Fix with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

icon_exclaim.gif This fix was created for this user for use on that particular machine. icon_exclaim.gif

icon_exclaim.gif Running it on another one may cause damage and render the system unstable. icon_exclaim.gif

Download attached fixlist.txt file and save it to the Desktop:

Both files, FRST and fixlist.txt have to be in the same location or the fix will not work!

• Right-click on FRST.gif icon and select RunAsAdmin.jpg Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • Press the Fix button just once and wait.
  • If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.
  • When finishes FRST will generate a log on the Desktop, called Fixlog.txt.

Please attach it to your reply.

fixlist.txt

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!