Trojan.Agent.Trace and Trojan.Generic.Script

I am in trouble. So Malwarebytes and Kaspersky has scanned my computer multiple times. Obviously, when I got infected I instantly disconnected my internet.. well.. after 5 minutes.

Trojan.Agent.Trace and Trojan.Generic.Script has been removed and a lot of other crap, which Trojan.Agent.Trace downloaded. MBAM found over 7000 threats(and it had only been connected to my internet for 5 minutes)

Trojan.Agent.Trace downloaded a lot of weird stuff, such as:

PUP.Optional.HohoSearch

PUP.Optional.Komodia.WnskRST

PUP.Optional.FakeProfileFFF.

HohoSearch spread to a bunch of programs and folders.

Trojan.Agent.Trace also changed registry keys, I tried to use ccleaner for that. The things listed It has been removed I believe. But there is 1 leftover.

Anyway, my problem is that Kaspersky is telling me that I have 1 unproccesed object that it can't remove. And I don't know what it is. But I know it's from the virus.  I tried to run Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit and it found nothing.

I need help removing this. When I open chrome it opens so HohoSearch, which is from the Trojan.Agent.Trace, but MBAM already removed multiple Pup.Optional.HohoSearch viruses.

I don't know how dangerous the last part of the virus is, please help.