Lifetime License Disappeared?

Bought my computer back in 2009 with Lifetime License for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware installed and registered to me. I have had no problems

all these years. Now for some reason it says my Trial period is over. I don't know how that happened. How do I fix this problem? I have been

promoting MBAM to many people over the years and now feel like I've been used. My pc is a family desktop and used by three family members,

I don't know if someone clicked on something to make this happen or did MBAM do this? Any advice as I would like to have my pro version back.

Thanks for your time.

Hell and :welcome:, @ivy25

4 hours ago, ivy25 said:

Bought my computer back in 2009 with Lifetime License for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware installed and registered to me.

A valid, one-PC lifetime consumer license purchased in 2009 should still be valid. 

• It sounds as if you did not purchase your MBAM license yourself?
  • The person who sold you the computer did so with MBAM pre-installed back in 2009?
  • Did they provide you at that time with any sort of MBAM license ID and Key information?
4 hours ago, ivy25 said:

Now for some reason it says my Trial period is over. I don't know how that happened.

It sounds as if there is a problem with this particular license and the current validation process.

As @yardbird mentioned, perhaps the Windows OS has been reinstalled, followed by a reinstallation of MBAM (perhaps without first deactivating the MBAM account), or perhaps there was some other glitch.

Whether or not that is the case, the best folks to assist with this situation are the folks at the Malwarebytes Help Desk.
The first thing I would do is check your records from the time the computer was purchased to see if you have any paper/electronic records about the MBAM license.
They will greatly assist the Help Desk agents with sorting this out.
Then, I would contact the Help Desk via email using THIS WEB FORM.
Please provide them with as much information as possible about the MBAM license purchase back in 2009.
They will assist you with sorting it out.

Please let us know how things go.

Thank you,