alternative payment methods for premium

nbear666

hi MB,

i like your free product alot, and would like to pay for the full version.

i dont have a credit card, and id like to avoid having to wait for my paypal to receive money so that i can send that money over to you...

when i am looking for resellers program, i get the "you want to be a reseller?" aplication form, but from the partners page i have no idea where to look for a reseller that does other payment methods.

a payment method i could suggest from other products: fast money transer. a sample solution:

https://www.sofort.com/eng-GB/buyer/sb/direct-payment-made-easy/

hope youre able to help me.

greetings
nb

1 hour ago, nbear666 said:

hi MB,

i like your free product alot, and would like to pay for the full version.

i dont have a credit card, and id like to avoid having to wait for my paypal to receive money so that i can send that money over to you...

I've never used PayPal to purchase an MBAM license, but my experience with other PayPal transactions is that the transfer is always nearly instantaneous.

1 hour ago, nbear666 said:

a payment method i could suggest from other products: fast money transer. a sample solution:

https://www.sofort.com/eng-GB/buyer/sb/direct-payment-made-easy/

hope youre able to help me.

We will need to wait for a Malwarebytes staff member to weigh in.
However, the "Resellers" link is not designed to provide a list of current resellers -- AFAIK, there is no such public list and maintaining one would be impossible.
The safest and most reliable place to buy is from the Malwarebytes online store.   However, there are several other, reputable, authorized online vendors, such as Newegg and Amazon. (CAVEAT: one must be sure to purchase ONLY from Amazon.com, not from 3rd-party sellers or the Marketplace. I do not see what appears to be a legitimate or credible offer at Amazon, when I looked just now. EDIT: This link and this link APPEAR TO BE LEGIT, but, based on previous trouble reports, I would wait for confirmation from Malwarebytes staff before buying.)
And ebay is NOT an authorized or supported source.
IMPORTANT: Do NOT purchase ANY "lifetime" license or "multi-PC" license for MBAM ANYWHERE or any license whose price seems "too good to be true" -- such a license is likely to be fraudulent.  If you have any question, please post back here first with a direct link to the product you want to buy, so that Malwarebytes staff can check the validity of the offer.

Another option is a boxed CD available at a brick/mortar store.

I hope that helps, for starters.

Thank you,

Edited by daledoc1
amazon links

indeed, paypal is almost instant..., but the bank transfer from our local banks to paypal isnt, i usually wait between 3-5 days before the money arrives at my paypal account.

thats the problem if you have a good products, lotsa bad ppls out there trying to monetize on it:/

no "brick" or "mortar" store over here at salzburg city / austria... plus when i order from stores *at the same city i am from* via postal, i wait 3-4 days.

I puchased with paypal myself with my bank was instant withdraw to my paypal account and it seems now I only have to worry every year the amount has to be in my Paypal account and will be withdraw automaticly by Malwarebytes. So easy it is ;)

30 minutes ago, Khadijah said:

I puchased with paypal myself with my bank was instant withdraw to my paypal account and it seems now I only have to worry every year the amount has to be in my Paypal account and will be withdraw automaticly by Malwarebytes. So easy it is ;)

i am happy for you, that your bank is fast.