Due to inclement weather in Southwest Florida, our Clearwater support team is offline. Our other offices are available to assist you, however their responses may be delayed. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. ×

Malwarebytes is blocking ip's coming from svchost.exe

So i installed Malwarebytes and it has for around 4 days been blocking diffrent ips coming from pretty shady places. 

I have been browsing around quite a lot and i have done a lot already, but the connctions dont seem to be stopping.

What ive done:

Used FRST64.exe

Used Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit

Used AdwCleaner.exe

Used Malwarebytes Anti-Malware with rootkit scanning multiple times

Deleted all P2P software

The Ip's that have connected so far:

Thanks in advance

Hi:

That behavior suggests that you could be infected, especially if the IP blocks are outbound and if they are occurring with no browsers open.

There is a special forum area reserved for working on such issues.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
It explains the options for free, expert help >>AND<< the suggested, preliminary steps to expedite the process.
A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue - the helper will guide you through scanning, cleanup and repair.

Thank you,

1 minute ago, daledoc1 said:

Hi:

That behavior suggests that you could be infected, especially if the IP blocks are outbound and if they are occurring with no browsers open.

There is a special forum area reserved for working on such issues.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
It explains the options for free, expert help >>AND<< the suggested, preliminary steps to expedite the process.
A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue - the helper will guide you through scanning, cleanup and repair.

Thank you,

DD, You type too fast.:P

2 minutes ago, Porthos said:

DD, You type too fast.:P

LOL

{{No, I'm seriously slowed by the new forum editor}}

It's hard to say without seeing the logs, but the OP reports in the subject line that it's "svchost.exe" generating the blocks - that strongly suggests the possibility of malware.

I suggest heading over to the malware removal area for a deeper look at the system.

Cheers,

So i installed Malwarebytes and it has for around 4 days been blocking diffrent ips coming from pretty shady places. 

I have been browsing around quite a lot and i have done a lot already, but the connctions dont seem to be stopping.

What ive done:

Used FRST64.exe

Used Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit

Used AdwCleaner.exe

Used Malwarebytes Anti-Malware with rootkit scanning multiple times

Deleted all P2P software

The Ip's that have connected so far:

Thanks in advance