Malwarebytes is blocking ip's coming from svchost.exe

So i installed Malwarebytes and it has for around 4 days been blocking diffrent ips coming from pretty shady places. 

I have been browsing around quite a lot and i have done a lot already, but the connctions dont seem to be stopping.

What ive done:

Used FRST64.exe

Used Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit

Used AdwCleaner.exe

Used Malwarebytes Anti-Malware with rootkit scanning multiple times

Deleted all P2P software

The Ip's that have connected so far:

Thanks in advance

Hi:

That behavior suggests that you could be infected, especially if the IP blocks are outbound and if they are occurring with no browsers open.

There is a special forum area reserved for working on such issues.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
It explains the options for free, expert help >>AND<< the suggested, preliminary steps to expedite the process.
A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue - the helper will guide you through scanning, cleanup and repair.

Thank you,

1 minute ago, daledoc1 said:

Hi:

That behavior suggests that you could be infected, especially if the IP blocks are outbound and if they are occurring with no browsers open.

There is a special forum area reserved for working on such issues.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
It explains the options for free, expert help >>AND<< the suggested, preliminary steps to expedite the process.
A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue - the helper will guide you through scanning, cleanup and repair.

Thank you,

DD, You type too fast.:P

2 minutes ago, Porthos said:

DD, You type too fast.:P

LOL

{{No, I'm seriously slowed by the new forum editor}}

It's hard to say without seeing the logs, but the OP reports in the subject line that it's "svchost.exe" generating the blocks - that strongly suggests the possibility of malware.

I suggest heading over to the malware removal area for a deeper look at the system.

Cheers,

So i installed Malwarebytes and it has for around 4 days been blocking diffrent ips coming from pretty shady places. 

I have been browsing around quite a lot and i have done a lot already, but the connctions dont seem to be stopping.

What ive done:

Used FRST64.exe

Used Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit

Used AdwCleaner.exe

Used Malwarebytes Anti-Malware with rootkit scanning multiple times

Deleted all P2P software

The Ip's that have connected so far:

Thanks in advance