Program always starts minimized to taskbar

auutumn

Hello auutumn:

What you have observed is normal behavior, for the last few upgrades to MBARW Beta, so the user may be reminded to optionally open the dashboard to verify if the state of protection is as expected.  The window may then be normally closed.

Thank you for beta testing MBARW.

Hello auutumn:

I am not an employee/contractor for Malwarebytes Corporation.  The MBARW Beta development team closely monitors this sub-forum and may weigh-in.

What is frequently forgotten is that the MBARW Beta testing program is testing the Anti-Ransomware core technology and when the development and testing have successfully concluded, that technology will be rolled into existing Malwarebytes products.

"Also, as many of you guessed, this will not be a standalone product/agent but rather rolled into our existing products." -Marcin Kleczynski, CEO

I originally had the same question and decided not to mention it due to the fact that I figured it was normal for beta. I have used beta on other programs that acted the same way.

I also noticed that there is nothing on the interface of the program about Malwarebytes website, only the feedback button and realize that too is normal.

All will come in due time and we all should be patient and test away.

Thanks to all.