OptionalSearchManager.ChrPRST

Hi there,

When I first turned my screen on this morning I noticed Malwarebytes had detected some non-malware,so I selected click here to view ad it had only found one item : OptionalSearchManager.ChrPRST . (I did as Malwarebytes suggested and clicked Remove Selected),I did Google this first and that's how I found this website.

To be fair,my system as a whole has been recently becoming slower,over last fortnight I'd say,but nothing that was too worrying overall,but when Malwarebytes displayed detection of items I thought it may be worth just checking with somebody 'in the know' so to speak.

Was reading a recent thread also where a member was asked to download & run Farbar Recovery Scan Tool,which I did,I'll enclose these logs,could you please let me know if/what I should do next,as I'm a little lost when it comes to PC technology terms.

I have MS Essentials and Malwarebytes v2.2.1.1043 installed,and also have Loaris Trojan Remover and run this as/when needed.

If there is any further info. you require could you please let me know and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Any help/advice/info given would be fantastic.

Hope to hear from someone soon. :)

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

• 3 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

We're sorry. It looks like your topic was somehow overlooked. Due to the length of time we'll go ahead and close this topic now but if you still actually need help please send a private message to one of the Moderators and we'll assist you.Thank you and sorry we missed your topic.