BSOD with BitDefender

What I did was by BD add the URL 'Malwarebytes.org' as an exclusion and by MBAM added the URL' www.Bitdefender.com'

Maurice was helping me this weekend but I gave up untill I saw this forum and now I followed all the steps from this forum and now it's working. Thanks again Maurice you did a great job for me.

Ab

9 hours ago, Maurice Naggar said:

Let me try just one more time.  We would like to work with you to get this resolved.  But we need diagnostic reports and a full dump file.

I can then arrange for the review of those by our internal team.  We can also have our internal team contact Bitdefender.  Actually Bitdefender is wanting more detail information.

If you have the name and email of the "bitdefender technician"  then P M me with that information.

Just do not rely on the public forum at BitDefender, as I see those responders have already reached their own conclusions. 

Wow I had the same problems but uninstall malwarebytes and followed this topic