false positive (with qihoo 360 total security)

devadip

Hello
I use MB Anti-Ransomware for some time.
Today, he blocked a "malware.Ransom.Agent.Generic" when my anti virus (Qihoo 360 total security) ended a quick scan. as I think is a false positive, I registered on the forum and I tried to follow your method of reporting a false positive.
I turn off the anti-Ransomware protection and wanted to restore the file, but he said to me: "the restore operation couldn't be Performed due to an error please visit the beta forum to request assistance.".
and here I am. I said that I have reinstalled my anti virus which was a little (a lot) blocked.
but everything is back to normal
PS: English translation was done with Google translation

merci

Hello devadip and :welcome:

Please carefully read the locked and pinned topic in this sub-forum, How to report a False Positive and for developer analysis, kindly attach the 3 requested .zip archives to your next reply in this thread.

If an exclusion has not already been entered, a temporary exclusion entry might then be made available to prevent a re-occurrence for your individual system.

Thank you for beta testing MBARW and your feedback.

https://translate.google.com/#en/fr/

Edited by 1PW

Hello
I disable MB Anti-Ransomware but when I want to restore "the file" MBAR said: ". the restore operation couldn't be Performed due to an error please visit the beta forum to request help"
therefore, I can not sent you
do you have an idea?

salut
j'ai désactiver MB Anti-Ransomware mais quand je veux restaurer "le fichier", MBAR me dit: "the restore operation couldn't be Performed due to an error please visit the beta forum to request assistance."
donc, je n'arrive pas à vous l'envoyer
avez-vous une idée?

Hello devadip:

Please create the following zipped archives for MBARW developer team analysis:

Create a .zip archive of the directory C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware\
Create another .zip archive of the directory C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService\logs\

Please attach the above zipped archives to your next reply.  Thank you for beta testing MBARW and your valuable feedback.

Reference: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8F46F6256F6DC4E31688DC133589F416F195E8CD8EFE3D8C462606A1DE74BC52/analysis/ Signed

Hello devedip:

Available data strongly suggests a false positive and, if it has not already been done, you may wish to make the following temporary full pathname file entry in MBARW GUI Dashboard -> Exclusions:

C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\QHSafeMain.exe

At any time, a MBARW development team member, QA team member or Staffer may request the above temporary exclusion be altered/removed.

Thank you for beta testing MBARW and your valuable feedback.