MBAE blocks Chrome, no Rapport installed

UK1

Yesterday, not having knowingly changed anything on my PC, I was suddenly unable to open Google Chrome, unless I removed the MBAE Premium shield.  I attach a screenshot of the message that pops up on screen.  I believe that I'm using Chrome version 49.0.2623.112.  I don't believe I'm using Trusteer Rapport - at least, when I seached my system for it, it said I didn't have it, although I recognise it as something that my bank recommended years ago and that I installed on my previous PC.  Needless to say, I am useless at technical stuff.  I do hope that there's a reall y simple solution for this problem! 

Malwarebytes.docx

Many thanks, Pierre75.  I did as you suggested, and it seems to have done the trick.  I'd assumed that Chrome was up-to-date because I am using a new  computer on which I installed Chrome only in January.  I suppose 3 months is a long time in the world of technology.  Thank you for taking the trouble to reply.

Thanks for your suggestion, John.  I've checked my Task Scheduler and it looks as though it's set to update regularly, so I can't understand what's really happened.  But so long as everything seems fine, which it does at the moment, I'm happy to accept my good fortune and put my glitch down to "one of those things" that go wrong from time to time.  

Hi, @dawnbradman, and :welcome:

Normally we ask that users open a new topic so they can be helped one on one.  However I suspect that it may just be easier to deal with here.

• If you are running Trusteer Rapport (or even just have it installed) on your system, do not reply here at all - your case is different than UK's case, and you should go check out this thread instead:
  • If you are not using Trusteer Rapport AND do not have it installed then post back with your Chrome version as well.

John:  I've done as you suggested and reinstalled Malwarebytes' 1195 build, then rebooted.  Pleasingly, Chrome opened when the MBAE shield was on, so here's hoping that we've cracked it this time.  Many thanks again for your help.