Hello Itmonitor,

Is MBARW grouped under the "hidden icons" group on the Taskbar or not?   Do you see the up-arrow chevron symbol on the Taskbar of Windows 10?

Try dragging and dropping the icon onto it

Maurice, you're talking about the System Tray, not the Task Bar.

Though itmonitor if you do put the hidden icon for MBARW in The SYSTEM TRAY, as long as you see it there you'll know it's running.

But I have the same issue as you - every boot-up gets the minimized icon for MBARW on the Task Bar. All I can think of is to rt. click and close. If the SysTray Icon shows MBARW is running.

Peace y'all. Alan 

@itmonitor and @Shamshi-Adad - The current Beta version of MBARW is designed to run like it does now to make sure that on every start up / login that the user is quickly aware that the program is running correctly (or not correctly, as the case may be).

Please See this post for an explanation:

Edited by John L. Galt
Fixed typographical errors

Well, I'll be. I just met John Galt. Now I know Who Is John Galt.

Thanks. Any ideas about what products will be rolled together for Home Users?

SHAMSHI-ADAD

[Windows 10 Pro x64]  WFWwAS+WFC4 | MBAMP | MBAEP | MBARW beta | WINDOWS DEFENDER

Peace. Alan

LOL!  Yes, I am I.

Regarding the combination of the products, no date has been set yet - obviously it has to pass muster in terms of usability, minimal false positives, and real world effectiveness, hence this open βeta test.  But it will happen eventually, that much we've been assured of.

Hello Shamshi-Adad:

Since you are posting in the MBARW Beta testing program sub-forum, it has been said and repeated many times; MBARW Beta is a beta testing vehicle for the anti-ransomware core technology that will later be rolled into existing Malwarebytes products.  None of us non-employee, forum volunteers can authoritatively make new product announcements for Malwarebytes Corporation.

The key information made available by the highest ranking Malwarebytes Corporation employees is available in the first locked, pinned topic in this sub-forum.  Unless an authorized Malwarebytes Corporation employee informs us here or in the Malwarebytes blog, Twitter or Facebook accounts etc, it is conjecture and rumor.

Thank you for your interest in MBARW Beta.

Hi 1PW. I haven't a clue what you are telling me. Have I done or said something wrong?

SHAMSHI-ADAD

[Windows 10 Pro x64]  WFWwAS+WFC4 | MBAMP | MBAEP | MBARW beta | WINDOWS DEFENDER

Peace. Alan

Hello Shamshi-Adad:

Not at all and I sincerely apologize if that was the impression I left you with.  "Official" looking Internet rumor mills are rife with their take on many subjects.

Thank you.

Hi 1PW. Well, I'm still scratchin' my head over what you were saying, but I can just let it go.

SHAMSHI-ADAD

Peace. Alan