is this okay?

Hi there,

I'm currently using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium, and also Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit. 

So anyway, I have just installed Avira AV and I have an extension with it called 'Avira Browser Safety', which I'm currently using in Google Chrome.

So my question is, do you think there could there be any conflicts between the 3 programs running? 

Thanks!

Welcome to Malwarebytes! 

Malwarebytes AntiMalware Premium + Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit and,  'Avira Browser Safety Should all run just fine!   Are you having any issues?  If so? Please post back with any issues.   Someone will always be here to help you.

From Avira Support:

Avira Browser Safety is a browser extension which acts as a protection and warns you of potentially dangerous websites and malicious software. During a search query, the URL is verified by the Avira cloud and you will be notified immediately in case a threat is detected on the website. Thus, will lower significantly the probability to visit a dangerous website.

Avira Browser Safety protects as well your privacy on the internet by suppressing the so-called “online tracking” of the visited sites. The extension offers you as well the opportunity to define exceptions for websites you desire to collect your preferences.

Further information can be found on the homepage.  

Just another home user.......regards

Edited by yardbird
typo fixed - Avira Link added