Bsod Bad pool caller (mbam premium/bitdef)

On five different computers, many bsod randomly come on Internet browser with Edge, Firefox or Chrome when trying to open tabs : Bad Pool Caller (ndis.sys, netio.sys or tcpip.sys). Sometimes, on Gigabyte motherboard the Bios crashed and I've to clear cmos and reflash to recover this censoredin' mbam's bug !This BSOD appeared one month ago with the new mbam version.Please, correct the bug quickly. It seems to be an incompatibily with Bitdefender 2016.

Best Regards,

Kaiwen.

:welcome:

Hi Kaiwen,

I will be guiding and helping you.  As we go along, please just attach reports when you reply.   We need to see more detail about what is on this system   ( lets just pick 1 of yours for this thread.   Only one computer at a time.)

Please be aware that there is no inherent "incompatibility" between BitDefender 2016 and our software.  They can & do co-exist well.   We just would need to see what is up with this machine.   STOP code errors can often be due to other factors.   Like out of date drivers for some other application or hardware.

I do need to see additional diagnostic information from this system.
Please read the following and in your next reply ATTACH the 3 requested report files - Diagnostic Logs
(the three files should be CheckResults.txt, FRST.txt and Addition.txt)

Please always attach reports, as we go along.

I would also like to know if another antivirus suite was ever installed previous to BitDefender ?

If BitDefender was an upgrade from an older version of " B D" ?

When BitDefender was installed.

Thank You,

Dear Maurice,

I don't want to play beta tester with log file, etc. I have no time for this. It's very simple to reproduce the BSOD sequence because it's an internal error from Malwarebytes I think. I already did the correct diagnostic on multiple computers. It's my job to repair them. At my store, I've obtained these BSOD BAD POOL CALLER on different motheboards when Malwarebyte and Bitdefender co-habit : Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H, GA-Z87X-D3H, GA-Z97P-D3, GA-Z170-HD3, Asus P7P55D-EVO, Asus Z97-PRO GAMER, Z97P-D3. All these motherboard's BIOS crashed after a certain number of BSOD BAD POOL HEADER/CALLER ! I have to clear CMOS, reinsert RAM and reflash BIOS to recover it. It's a very huge bug, not a simple BSOD, that's why I am talking about incompatibility between for software Mbam Premium last version and Bitdefender 2016. If I uninstall Malwarebytes, BSOD disappears.

I repeat, I already tried on a brand new motherboard to do a clean install of Windows 10 Threshold 2 x64, update all drivers properly (or not, don't change anything !), just install Bitdefender, Malwarebytes, Firefox or Chrome and navigate with tabs... Result : BSOD. So, no old antivirus installed, no upgrade. Just a new installation or a first install.

On a old Asus motherboard with Windows 7 x64, same problem.

Thanks.

mbam BSOD.jpg

Without getting diagnostic reports from one of these systems, we obviosuly cant help out.

Your other thread mentioned a few Windows network drivers, which have nothing to do with Malwarebytes software.

And I am quite surprised by the need for reflashing Bios or messing with Ram modules or the like.

What I can advise you is, I have helped several customers to happily have both BitDefender 2016 and our Premium Malwarebytes Anti-Malware on theirs.

That I have & am running both those apps on one of my laptops.  A HP with Windows 10 x 64.   No bsod's.

Run2apps.png

B-D_Firewall Rules gui.png

BitDefener_trusted.png