Average response time

I am currently having a problem with malwarebytes premium when i try to activate the premium subscription with my licence key i receive an error message which i believe explains that i have malwarebytes premium activated on too many devices. However i have recently wiped my windows partition and reinstalled windows all together. Which would mean that premium malwarebytes device is no longer active. So i have submitted a ticket a few days ago and wanted to get an estimate on when it would be addressed or any possible solutions.

Thank you

.MHIgQ9Q.jpg

I'm not in Support (who are the people that can fix this), but I wanted to let you for the future that rebuilding your box or wiping a partition does not change the count of activated Malwarebytes subscriptions.  If you go to the MY ACCOUNT section (in black at the upper right), that would redo the UI so that you can see your license status.  If you know you are going to do what you just did, click the DEACTIVATE button.  That turns off Premium mode, decrements your license count, and (unless your license is used on many computers) makes it available for you later.  A bit late now, but hopefully will save you some problems in the future.

If you don't get an answer by tomorrow afternoon, send me a private message with your Cleverbridge reference number (or something from where you bought it) and your email address that we should have on file.  I can walk it over to Support.  Please give them a chance first though.