Black Screen after Malwarebytes Reboot

Hello Malwarebytes Support!

It seems some malware automatically installed itself on my computer. While I was downloading a program i left my computer on and after i came back there was this Chinese Language pop-ups all over my screen particularly on the right side of the desktop. I checked my processes and there i found it was running I then immediately tried to uninstall it but i failed in doing so (the name of the malware was QQt then chinese characters after) I ran a scan on Malwarebytes and it found many malware after the scan like 900+ detections and after the cleaning was done Malwarebytes prompted me to restart my computer so as to take changes. 

After rebooting and logging in to my account, I was in a black screen desktop but with my mouse cursor visible yet unresponsive to clicks and types on the keyboard. But from here I could start Task Manager but the interface could still not be seen, I could then run programs via task manager through the run task option and I am now typing this through Chrome with a black desktop.

How can i fix this?

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

• Root Admin

Please remove the pirated content from your system if you wish us to assist you.

FirewallRules: [vm-monitoring-nb-session] => (Allow) LPort=139
FirewallRules: [{7BFF6340-CDAB-4E8D-AE05-D99862BB257D}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files\KMSpico\KMSELDI.exe
FirewallRules: [{08376680-C97B-4AAB-9AB1-A206CB12BEA8}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files\KMSpico\KMSELDI.exe
FirewallRules: [{4F245507-3D0A-4172-8DAE-1EBD6E87E4B8}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files\KMSpico\AutoPico.exe
FirewallRules: [{7CDDE889-904A-40EE-B6AA-729E01AFBE4A}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files\KMSpico\AutoPico.exe
FirewallRules: [{ECAE42B7-7D3A-49C0-B6D0-E97CD0E2AB1F}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files\KMSpico\Service_KMS.exe
FirewallRules: [{6359B400-7E30-4BCF-81AE-EC6B3ACDBD88}] => (Allow) C:\Program Files\KMSpico\Service_KMS.exe
C:\Users\ElbertKevin\Downloads\Dragon Age Inquisition CD Key Generator.iso
C:\Users\ElbertKevin\Downloads\Concussion (2015) [1080p] [YTS.AG].torrent
C:\Users\ElbertKevin\Downloads\Daddy's Home (2015) [1080p] [YTS.AG].torrent
C:\Users\ElbertKevin\Downloads\English office professional plus 2013 - 64 Bit[RareAbyss].iso
C:\Users\ElbertKevin\Downloads\Alive 2007 (2007)

etc...

Piracy Policy

• 2 months later...