Active or not-Active

The_Boojum

At the moment my Ransomware task when I open the Dashboard shows as inactive with the Fix-Now button in red. Clicking on the button or the start link has no effect. If I right-click the taskbar icon it says it is active.

I suspect that it really is inactive and will re-start it.

Unfortunately there are no logs to determine what happened

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 8:37 AM, 1PW said:

Hello The_Boojum and :welcome:

Can you "see" the directories that are usually archived and attached?

Thank you for beta testing MBARW.

I am having a similar problem. I received a notice on the RW desktop an update was available. Clicking on "FIX NOW" had no effect so I went to MW beta site and downloaded from there. Same result as "The_Boojum". Any idea? What directiories are you referring to?

Hello someoldguy and :welcome:

It is disappointing to read your testing system is having MBARW Beta issues but each computer is unique. Problems that seem "the same" frequently are not.

The same is true for solutions. Solutions may often need to be individualized for your unique testing system.

It is less confusing for everyone if a "One Member Per Topic" policy is adhered to instead of posting to the topic of another member.

Development Team Members, Staffers and helpers will be able to more easily provide both you, and the OP/Topic Starter, with individualized assistance.

Please start a NEW, and SEPARATE topic by left-clicking this >>Start New Topic<< link now.

Thank you always for your patience and understanding.