Trojan Attack +-HELP-RECOVER-+bwtll-+

Hello,

One of our colleague was using a Laptop with windows 7, Unfortunately his laptop detected trojan virus,scan through Marlware bytes and detected 6000 trojan virus.

Now got all files(Excel,word,powerpoint pdf)corrupted.

we tried recovery but no use..

please find the attached file.

is there any way to decrypt files????

please help me out in this..

Thanks

Virus.JPG

25 minutes ago, Nortelpc said:

Hello,

One of our colleague was using a Laptop with windows 7, Unfortunately his laptop detected trojan virus,scan through Marlware bytes and detected 6000 trojan virus.

Now got all files(Excel,word,powerpoint pdf)corrupted.

we tried recovery but no use..

please find the attached file.

is there any way to decrypt files????

please help me out in this..

Thanks

Virus.JPG

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes

Looks like you got hit by one of those ransomware malwares. Unfortunately there is probably no way to recover those files unless you had some backups.  That being said, if you want to make sure the infection is completely removed and gone from the system as well on some advice on how to prevent this from happening again, let one of the experts help you on a one on one basis. Simply follow the instructions below.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.

It explains the options for free, expert help -->>AND<<-- the suggested, preliminary steps to expedite the process.
A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue.

Thank you