Problems installing clients

I am having problems installing to clients on one of our networks. I have created the installer and run on the clients and on 5 out of the 9 computers when the installer finishses the Mlawarebytes Anti Malware does not appear to be installed running.  When I look on the console, it shows on the affected PCs that the Anti Malware is not installed (see attached). Anyone have any advice?

mbam.JPG

• Staff

Did any of those computers have a stand-alone version of Malwarebytes running on them before you attempted to install a client?  If so, that could interfere with that computer's ability to have a clear picture of what is installed and how to report back.

• Root Admin

Can you verify there is no firewall blocking connectivity between the desktop and the console server. Please try restarting one of the affected computers and see if it comes online into the console after a short while and let us know. If that does not hep then will probably need to get some logs. As it's a business you may or may not want to provide logs on the forum. If needed and you're okay with providing logs (assuming the reboot and firewall check don't help) just let us know and we'll see what we can do to get you up and going.

Thanks