[IN PROGRESS] Single Spaced

Now that you have fixed it when we enter it only single spaces, this has brought a new issue to the canned code dilemma.

Now when I enter my canned code all the code is crunched together with no returns or paragraphs.

Example:

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes

We are not permitted to work on possible malware-related issues here in this section of the forum.
Such work is conducted in a special forum area reserved for that purpose, or at the help desk.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.

It explains the options for free, expert help -->>AND<<-- the suggested, preliminary steps to expedite the process.
A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue.

Thank you

should look like this:

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes

We are not permitted to work on [i][b]possible [/b][/i]malware-related issues here in this section of the forum.
Such work is conducted in a special forum area reserved for that purpose, or at the help desk.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: [url=https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/119858-available-assistance-for-possibly-infected-computers/][b]Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers[/b][/url].

It explains the options for free, expert help[b] [color=#ff0000] -->>AND<<-- [/color][/b] the suggested, preliminary steps to expedite the process.
A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue.

Thank you

I agree, and with canned code, it's easy to modify the canned code to add extra spaces.

While I use this format in many Word Documents (usually 1.15 line spacing with an automatic double space between paragraphs) here in the forums, we should have total control on how our posts look.  Since we cannot individually control the line spacing, the spacing itself should be set to single and canned codes can be adjusted with extra line feeds.

Of course, the forum software also has to allow for multiple CR/LFs without stripping them so it doesn't b0rk the speech.

• Root Admin

We are still reviewing. In your sample above maybe it's me but I'm not seeing a huge difference between what is shown and what is in code but maybe that is due to the flip again.

I'll work with the others and we may turn this feature on and off during the day to do some testing and then get back to you on it.

• Root Admin

Yes, looks like it's breaking/changing previous posts as well. We're researching it  more today so we probably will not be turning this on/off here on the public forum today until we can get more details on it and work with IPS on a real fix for it. Hang in there please :-)

• celee changed the title to [IN PROGRESS] Single Spaced