Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit ( version 1.08.1.1189)

Ferds

Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit ( version 1.08.1.1189) IS NOT compatible with latest Trusteer Rapport (Banking Security) using Chrome Version 49.0.2623.110 m.  You will have to choose between the two.  Most people, I would imagine, will uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit ( version 1.08.1.1189)

Hi, I have been running Windows 10, Trusteer Rapport and Anti exploit for months now.  2 hours ago I logged into google and got exactly the same error message and have been unable to log back in. If I switch off Anti exploit I can access google but as soon as I switch it back on, the error message starts again. I love google and don't want to be forced into using Edge. I will keep an eye on the thread for a solution which hopefully will allow Trusteer and anti exploit to coexist..

@Ferds - to post a file to the topic / to your reply:

1. Start a reply to this topic
  2. Scroll down to the bottom of the reply box to where you see the big paper clip icon
  3. Click on the link to select the file(s) you want to add to the topic
  4. In the file browser that opens up, navigate to the folder where the files are located and select them (Hint: Holding the Control key (CTRL) on your keyboard pressed down while selecting files with your left mouse button allows you to select more than one file simultaneously)
  5. When you have selected all of them, click the Open button
  6. When the files appear in boxes below the paperclip, you'll need to add each file (individually) using the faint + sign near the bottom left of each file.

HTH