Ransomware is deleting a Program

I am using NTLITE for windows 7 and 10 but when I installed the new Bata Version of Ransomware it deleted

my copy of NTLITE saying is was Ransomeware.

I have been using this program for the past 1 1/2 years without a problem and use the prior version NLITE for Windows XP

for 3 years without a problem............

I like your concept of Anti-Ransomware program, but I had to delete it because I could not use my NTLITE program.........

Hello viper7lv and :welcome:

Please carefully read the locked and pinned topic in this sub-forum, How to report a False Positive and for developer analysis, kindly attach the 3 requested .zip archives to your next reply in this thread.

A temporary exclusion entry might then be made available to prevent a re-occurrence for your individual system.

Thank you for beta testing MBARW and your feedback.

Hello viper7lv:

If the MBARW Beta6 program has not already done so, you may wish to make the following temporary full pathname file entry in MBARW GUI Dashboard -> Exclusions:

D:\Program Files\NTLite\NTLite\NTLite.exe

At any time, a development team member, QA team member or staffer may request the above temporary exclusion be altered/removed.

Thank you for beta testing MBARW and your valuable feedback.

I did try to use MBARW GUI Dashboard -> Exclusions and put the information in it, but NTLITE still

comes up as Ransomeware and is deleted again.........

This happens not when I start the program, but when I'm adding a Preset file to the NTLITE  program, which

was generated the last time I used the program to do the required modifications.

Hello viper7lv:

The MBARW Beta development team monitors this sub-forum, and they are also aware of similar reports for which they are working on a solution.

They may request additional data.  Thank you.