Protection temporarily extended after renewal failure

I was waiting for my Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Program to auto-renew today which I reinstated a couple weeks ago. However, I see a message telling me that my subscription as expired and my Protection as been temporarily extedned due to the renewal failure. Could it have had the wrong payment information?

7 minutes ago, alaz21 said:

I was waiting for my Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Program to auto-renew today which I reinstated a couple weeks ago. However, I see a message telling me that my subscription as expired and my Protection as been temporarily extedned due to the renewal failure. Could it have had the wrong payment information?

Hi:

That's possible, or perhaps the transaction did not yet fully process.

In any event, we won't be able to resolve this directly, here in the forum. We don't have access to licensing and payment information.

If you purchased your original MBAM Consumer subscription license from the Malwarebytes online store, then you may wish to start by contacting the e-commerce partner, cleverbridge.
Their contact information and details are HERE and HERE.

Alternatively, you may contact the Malwarebytes Help Desk HERE.

They will work with you to sort the license renewal issue.

Thank you,

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, meathome said:

I have this issue too and my license doesn't even expire until TOMORROW, for gods sake.

Hi:

Sorry to hear about your license renewal issues.

Unfortunately, we forum volunteers lack the ability to resolve license issues.
Until a forum staff member can assist you, the best suggestion I can offer is the advice in my previous reply HERE.
Malwarebytes Help Desk and/or cleverbridge will be better able to assist you, as they have access to the necessary information.

I hope you get it sorted out.