mbarw software crash

tacua

I have use beta 3, 4, 5, and each has had software crashes which slow the computer to a crawl.  They would last about 20 minutes before clearing itself and the computer returning to normal.  I had to uninstall the previous versions and am now using the  Beta 6 version.  I have noticed that it to has suffered a software crash a couple of times.  Each time has been when using Chrome 64 and having multiple tabs open (over 10).  The MBARW crash now seems to last less than a minute before recovery.  Hasn't happened nearly as often and don't last nearly as long.  I am enclosing the log, mbarw zips and am also including a jpeg of Last Activity View.  Hope this helps.

Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware.zip

Capture.JPG

logs.zip

Hello tacua:

In the past, when you reported system slowness, it was recommended that the Windows 7SP1x64 computer in question be analyzed by the Malware Removal Experts in the Malware Removal Help sub-forum.  If the system has not undergone a recent and thorough analysis, with appropriate corrections, the slowness that is experienced is likely to continue.

Non-authoritatively it is not suspected that malware has infected the computer at this time.  However, that sub-forum, and experts mentioned above are very qualified to assist with most computer issues.  Please reconsider having the computer analyzed/cleaned.

Also, it is critical that the computer has unimpeded access to the mwbsys.com domain, and that C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Ransomware\MBAMService.exe be fully regarded as Trusted by all the system's client security applications.

Thank you for beta testing MBARW and your valued feedback.