MBAM Exclusions (with Norton Security Suite)

First let me post this link that lists Exclusions to install in Norton and MBAM (think this might save time).

daledoc1's post on Exclusions from 3/31/2016 (very comprehensive)

Now I have Norton Security Suite 22.6.0.142 and it does control my Windows 10 firewall. I do not think it is a true separate firewall. I have MBAM 2.2.1.1043 Premium.

I upgraded to Windows 10 maybe 9 months ago and had to reinstall lots of software (my first Win 10 install did not go well, had to do another Win 10 "clean install").

I completely forgot to add the MBAM exclusions to Norton.  MBAM and Norton have been playing together very well for 9 months.

So my question is "Do I really need to add these exclusions"?

3 minutes ago, davidmg said:

So my question is "Do I really need to add these exclusions"?

The short answer is no.  If you are not having issues there is no need for the exclusions.  I add them to the computers I work on just to be proactive and to avoid any such conflict and to avoid repeat visits from my customers, but millions of users are using MBAM currently with no exclusions so you should be fine.