[SOLVED] Mixed responsiveness

I have noticed for several day now I am seeing a mixed Forum responsiveness.  Some thinks I may choose ( click on )  happen right away.  Other things like choosing a PM to read or mark forum as read can be painstakingly slow.

Those that are are slow to respond to tend to be that way.

I noticed that as well. Yesterday, for like 2-3 hours, whenever I would click on something, the entire page would froze for like 30 seconds, before loading the next page. And to me it looks like the issue was on the forum's side, and not mine.

• Administrators

Hi everyone, 

There was a custom JS was running in the background that we believe caused this general slow down in the forums as well as our Malwarebytes website.

An update was applied and this JS issue was resolved earlier this week.

Are you guys still experiencing slow downs today?

I'm not experiencing the kind of slow downs I was experiencing last week (and the week before) today. Although, I guess leaving this thread open till Sunday (or next week) will give us more time to see if the responsiveness issue was indeed fixed or not.

• celee changed the title to [SOLVED] Mixed responsiveness
  • celee locked this topic